Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The 2-Year Itch

It's NEVER been this long since I've done a theatrical production, but here we are--it's been 2 whole years since my last full-length play. How is that possible!?

My itch has been acting up something terrible! I've been seeing some WONDERFUL shows ("Danny and the Deep Blue Sea", "Tender Napalm", "One Man, Two Guvnors"), and it makes me long to completely throw myself into the messy practice of rehearsal and character creation. I've had the best time working in so much film and TV--and doing a really solid show would be like actor yoga. :)

No sooner had I wished such a thing, when my dear friend tells me she's planning on producing a *killer* show in midtown this fall, and would I be interested?

How am I surrounded by all the right people?! <3

<3
Jen