Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back Home in a NY Minute

I've now been home for just over a week! Boy, is it good to be back, and just in time--I wasn't on East coast soil for 24 hours when I got an audition for a new episodic. :)

I learned SO much while I was there, but moreover, I think I now have a bigger appreciation for NY--and how to take advantage of all the wonderful things we have here. :) I mean, aside from hikes and jogging around canyons. Look at how many fabulous film festivals and screenings and red carpet events we have here--time to tap those for what they're worth!

Coming home also made me SO grateful for all the wonderful things and people that I missed here--my wonderful husband, my best friend, my bunny, the GREENERY, the summer thunderstorms (I missed some of the best ones while I was away!), my entire closet of Lush--and, hey, even the humidity.

See all that green?! I really need that in my life--I can't get behind desert shrubbery. Just not my jam.

LA, you taught me so much, and I really liked you. Thanks for letting me visit, thanks for treating me well, and thanks for showing me how fun you could be. I promise I'll be back--even if I'm not a permanent resident!

(That said, exactly 1 week from my return, I went to Seaside Heights. My Jersey-o-Meter is once again full!)

<3
Jen