Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Power of Gratitude

I think I've already posted a lot about gratitude, but it kind of never gets old. Why? Because gratitude is a foolproof font of joy and happiness--fear and gratitude cannot coexist.

When you're feeling truly grateful for life and its gifts...fear, anxiety, sadness, apathy--all these emotions that keep us down and limit our potential--fade away, and you're left with a glowing warmth inside you. THAT's why gratitude is so important. :)

So, all that said, how do you maximize its cultivation? I'm on a quest to find that out. This is my challenge:


[Not gonna lie, there was definitely some resistance here--I would sit at my desk and my mind would go blank. So I made a shortlist last night, and I now have no excuse to not write one out.]

These daily extensions to loved ones will be coupled with writing in my gratitude journal every day. I'm so excited! How do YOU celebrate gratitude?

<3
Jen