Monday, June 11, 2012

The Muppet Film! (Photos with Commentary)

Last week was the the shoot for our Muppet short! It went VERY well, and we had so much fun--and I was super-psyched to include my burgeoning Muppeteer friend, Kay Koch!

David Rysdahl and Kay Koch with Muppet, David! 

Monitor connected to the super-sweet RED Epic by DP, Axel!

David waiting for his close-up!

Muppets come with detachable mustaches, apparently! :D

Muppet snuggles!

Engaged and in love with a Muppet.
 

Oh yes, *I* get a Muppet, too! Isn't she fab? Meet Muppet Jen!

Getting the right look on the monitor--puppet up! :D

She knows I love her.

Kay with her creation!

So epically awesome! We had an amazing time. And though we mostly wrapped the Muppets that day, the next day wasn't a let-down, since David and I got to do some nice nitty-gritty scenes sans puppets. Overall, a fun film, a great group, and a dream come true!

<3
Jen