Saturday, June 30, 2012

Well?!


As I was poring over whether or not to write a blog, I realized that I last left at a sort-of cliffhanger...did I get the role in NY, or am I going to LA?

My callback was great, but they decided to go a different way with the role. That said, I suppose I can now spill the beans that it was such a BIG audition because it was for The Public Theatre's production of Into The Woods for Shakespeare in the Park--and the role was for Little Red Ridinghood, one of my most cherished roles in musical theatre! *I* just love that I had a callback, and the gal who got the role is a BIG Broadway veteran--she's gonna kill it. :)

After I got that news, I decided to cement my plans there and then. I bought my ticket (yes, ticket--one-way) and started the preparations for leaving!

I have a half-packed bag on the floor, I need to mail myself a box of marketing/business products that will be too heavy for my luggage, I thiiiink I have notified all the appropriate people that I will be in town...it's a lot of work!

And I just realized that, taking my time writing, I'm avoiding that entirely. ;) HOORAY! Next blog will be from La-La-Land!

<3
Jen