Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What A RUSH!

Boy, how I love rush calls! Nothing does a better job of spiking my adrenaline than getting a call (sometimes still in jammies) from an agent or CD: "Are you free to get here as soon as humanly possible?!"

HECK YES I AM.

You may as well bottle the stuff that goes through my veins as I rocket through the house, getting wardrobe, doing my make-up and grabbing my keys.

Today, I recived a call from Barbizon, and I was immediately booked for a gig on Maury. Yes, with Maury Povich, who I've promised myself that I will marry. I'm not a volunteer guest--those don't necessarily hire actors--but rather to impersonate a previous guest, who apparently looks like me.

So now I'm at MoPo Studios, watching Ellen (et tu, Brute?).

Afterwards, hopping to the city for first zombie rehearsal!