Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Every Zombie Dream Has Come True

(Minus living the plot of 'Fido.')

This December, I am honored to work with my very favorite playwright, Lena Cigleris, who is making a brilliant career out of writing the darkest-of-the-dark black, horror comedies.

Two reasons I love this:
1. Her humor is amazing, and
2. She loves to write about serial killers/monsters/zombies/etc.

If you must know one thing about me, know this: I adore this genre. I live on Stephen King, John Carpenter and David Cronenberg.

So what's the play? It's called "13 Fat Girls and a Dead Cat," and in it I play Candy, the zombie mistress of a serial killer with a serious penchant for slaying big girls.

Curtain's up just in time for Hanukkah, running at 10pm on 12/11 and 12/12 at the Producer's Club. :)

Stay tuned, as always, for news and pictures! And after lighting the candles, come watch me gnaw on brains.