Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Videos/Songs Up!

In the past 24 hours, I have greatly expanded my comfort zone regarding internet media, and I am psyyyyched!

In order to get some good media up on these here intarwebz, I've uploaded some good files from my voice recorder and video vaults. They've gone through a little editing (my version of editing photos is using MS Paint, so I'm not a genie, here) and are now snug as bugs on this file-sharing site (4shared.com):

Click here to listen/watch for free!

Up there right now are:

-A rehearsal 'sneak-peek' recording from "Bambi," "In the Heart of the Forest"! (Music: Matthew Gandolfo/Stanley Barber; Vocals: Jen Ponton, Justin Reamy)
-A video of "Pirate Jenny" ("The Two Faces of Kurt Weill")
-A video of "It's Never Too Late to Mendelssohn" ("The Two Faces of Kurt Weill")

These will soon also be available on the work-in-progress, OFFICIAL JenPonton.com. However, I wasn't up tweaking these files 'til 2am for nothing. I'm a fan of immediacy. :)

Enjoy, have fun, and keep eyes peeled for more!