Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Year of Quantum Leaps

Hey friends!

Last we touched base (yikes. I know.), I was in the middle of an epic tech for Rattlestick Playwrights Theatre. The show was *wonderful*--here are some of my favorite reviews:


We had a MARVELOUS run with a wonderful audience response! After doing my first play in over 3 years, I jumped back into TV with both feet. I had a super-fun guest star opposite Victor Garber on The Good Wife in the new year, a positively KICK. ASS. Pilot season, and then finished up the spring with my very first top-of-show guest star on CBS' Blue Bloods season finale!

Whew--is that a good enough catch up? I've been a busy gal--AND in the middle of lots of life changes. Some are amazing, some are leading me to spend more time with my loved ones than ever before. But the most exciting one? Well, I'm hoping I can share that one with you soon. :)

<3 p="">Jen