Monday, September 16, 2013

What I Did On My Summer Vacation, By Jen Ponton

Ah, a summer relatively-disconnected from social media! It was serene, but trying to get back on the blogging horse once you fall off? WOOF. You guys, please pardon my absence.

Let's catch up--because soon enough, it'll be time to keep you current with some SUPER DUPER EXCITING STUFF THAT I CANNOT WAIT TO TELL YOU. :D

Since we last convened:
-I worked on JJ Abrams' new show, BELIEVE! It'll be a midseason premiere on NBC this winter. :)
-I beat feet and got out of town for a few days, and even took my husband horseback riding for the first time. We had a BLAST, and it provided me with the oomph I needed to get through a busy season!
-I worked on Deborah Kampmeier's new film, SPLIT, a really powerful, earthy and mythic story about feminine power.
-I worked on my dear Horror Hottie Kelsey's new film, ENCHANTMENTS! Here we are on location at the Enchantments shop in the East Village:


-My film KING KELLY is now streamable on Netflix! Fair warning: it's dark dark dark, and super gritty. But it's damn funny and we're amazing. So check it out!

-And...the super-exciting upcoming news...I'm making my off-Broadway premiere in a major theater this fall! Can't wait to share details with you--it's gonna be BOSS. :)

<3 p="">Jen