Monday, October 8, 2012

H-B-Oh yes!

Friends!

I'm happy to announce that this upcoming Sunday (10/14, 9pm EST) will be my premiere on HBO!

Where? Why, on the hit series BOARDWALK EMPIRE, of course!


I can't say exactly what I'm doing, but suffice it to say--it's scandalous! I work in a couple of scenes opposite Margaret (Kelly MacDonald). :) This was a really fun shoot! I met so many wonderful new people, it was my first time really working in period film (AND they actually USE film on this show--that was fascinating!), and we were on location in this well-preserved '20s building. With the perfect set and all the actors in period garb, it was easy to believe we'd been transported to a different 'when'!

Don't get HBO? Don't sweat it--neither do I. Though it's *super* adorable that my parents took out a subscription expressly to see me! 

See you on the premium channels! :)

<3 p="p">
Jen