Wednesday, March 7, 2012

JenPonTon at TriBeCa

I couldn't be more thrilled to share MORE cool, great news: 


My first film (the highly-anticipated Jack and Diane) is having its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival this April!


Jack & Diane


We shot J+D in the summer of 2010, and since then, this quirky, supernatural love story has been in post-production. I had the pleasure of playing opposite Juno Temple, and getting to work with Broadway actor Blake Daniel and indie star Lou Taylor Pucci. And it was all run by a lovable, incredible director/producer husband-and-wife team!


J+D has been one of the most talked-about indie films over the last 2 years, and with good reason--it's going to be a GREAT story, a great melding of genres, and (what I understand) is an AWESOME use of SFX and animation!


So, the best part? I won't be at King Kelly's premiere at SXSW (unless my fairy godmother steps in with plane tickets), but I *can* make it to Tribeca with no problem--and wouldn't you know it?--I have a dress! ;)


<3
Jen