Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fancy AND Schmancy!

As I've recently had the GREAT pleasure in working on a fledgling TV Show ("The Heart, She Holler"), I also got my very first invitation to a WRAP PARTY!

Since "Holler" is done filming for now, the team was able to kick back and enjoy all their hard work. So on Thursday night, I got to chill with all my fellow actors, crew members and show creators, catch up with them and enjoy a GORGEOUS rooftop party!

I had a super-good time getting to know everyone a little better, getting excited about other people's new projects, and hearing that the show looks *hilarious* and creepy (which is the best combination that my mind can conjure)!

Here's a sneak-peek shot from the set, thanks to series regular Joe Sikora:















(John Gemberling as CLEM, Jen Ponton as GRINDER)

So far, the tentative air date is in early November...but I will firm that up as we get closer!

<3
Jen