Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gooooooooooals!

What a 2011 I have ahead of me! I've been working very diligently towards some major career goals for the year:

-Book at least 4 more solid co-star/guest star roles in East Coast TV.
-Prepare for a move to LA by early 2012.

These two goals are my bread and butter this year, but a really fun short-term goal for me this spring has been to book a pilot, specifically a sitcom pilot! I did an incredible pilot audition workshop in January, and I've been so excited to see where it takes me!

All of my prep work paid off--I was just called in yesterday for a co-star on a procedural pilot, and asked if I'd be available for a callback. :D

It simply tickles me that, even if you don't get to your ridiculously specific goal (series regular on a sitcom pilot), you can still get darn close!

<3
Jen