Monday, September 6, 2010

dee-dee-dee DAH-DAH-DAH dee-dee-dee...

I am writing this post from my Netbook, which is the last remaining working piece of technology that I own. Not simultaneously, but at overlapping times, my laptop has died, my incredibly smart phone has died, and...well...my AC has been dodgy, too.

While I think I'm handling the mass exodus of modern technology rather well (the night terrors have subsided), I really miss being Rick-Roll'd every time someone calls me. I miss having an IV line to Twitter. And I think I've been patient enough! Dammit!

That said, I should be receiving both my new phone and new computer in the mail this week. ZOMG.

(Perhaps even on the same day I have a "30 Rock" audition. !But I've said too much!)

See you on the other side of this technological black hole! In the meantime, send a postcard or something.

<3
Jen